The most strong and popular web design trend over last couple of years is a sliding horizontal panels also known as Sliders or Carousels. It's a very effective method to increase the web site usability and engage the user.
Part 1 - Adding folders with images or images to your image slider
Part 2 - Adding caption
When you select an image you'll see the various information about it, such as:
- Title - When you add images its name will appear in headline automatically.
- Description - you can enter any comment or text about the image in the image slider.
- Url - you can add link for each image in the jquery slider.
Part 3 - Editing capabilities
In this photo slider maker you can easily rotate your pictures using "Rotate Left" and "Rotate Right" buttons.
Double click the picture to open it in your default graph editor. You can adjust the color of pictures, as well as fix red-eye and crop out unwanted parts of an image.
Part 4 - Slider properties.
On the second tab of the Slider Properties window you can select the templates, the size and quality of your pictures, select transition effect, delay between slides, effect duration and change the watermark.
You can establish the various sizes for exported images.
Control the quality of output PNG and JPEG format image by defining output "Image quality" parameters (0%…100%).
The following transition effects are available:
Blinds effect Basic effect Squares effect Fade effect
- publish to folder. To select a local location on your hard drive, just click the Browse folders button and choose a location. Then click Ok. You can also set "Open web page after publishing" option.
You are able to add a new FTP site by clicking "Edit" to the right of the "Publish to FTP server" drop down list. FTP Location Manager window will appear. Now type in a meaningful (this is not the actual hostname) name for your site and fill in the FTP details in the appropriate fields. You will have to type in your hostname, e.g. domain. The FTP port is normally located on port 21 thus this has been prefilled for you already. If your web site uses another port, you will have to enter it here.
You might want to change the Directory as well if you need to have your uploaded images placed in e.g. "www/gallery/". You can specify it in the FTP Folder field on the Publish window.
Notice: Write the name of the folder where your photo slider will be placed on the server. Notice that you should specify this field; otherwise your js ipad photo gallery slider will be uploaded into the root folder of your server!
Click inside the page to select where you want you slider to appear. Click 'Insert Before' button and 'Publish button'. Notice that it is not posible to insert more than one slider on the same page.
Notice: It's impossible to insert more than one sliders into the same page!
Part 6 - Save your photo slider as project file.
Part 7 - Add image slider jquery inside your own page.
<!-- Start WOWSlider.com HEAD section -->
<!-- End WOWSlider.com HEAD section -->
<!-- Start WOWSlider.com BODY section -->
<!-- End WOWSlider.com BODY section -->
* You can easily change the style of the templates. Find the generated 'engine/style.css' file and open it in any text editor.
- Awesome and unique transitions
- Fancy templates
- jQuery powered
- No Flash required
- Lightweight (4-12Kb)
- Prev/Next controls
- Bullet navigation
- Customizable speed, delay, size etc.
- Cross-browser compatibility
- Search engine friendly
- Clean and valid markup
Slider Wizard Features
- For Mac and Windows
- Drug-n-drop images
- Flickr or PhotoBucket support
- Easy tweaking of all parameters
- Built-in FTP client
- Visual insert-to-page
- 25 language interface
- Sort, rotate, resize images
- Add logo or watermark to slides
- Save/Open projects
* Another programmes have incredible functionality but no fantastic interface like your product!
* I have purchased the business and LOVE IT..Your product appears easy to use and close to what I need to help several of my clients..
* I LOVE your free software tool and will purchase the business version shortly.